The bathymetry has been specifically made for the international scientific project “Baltic Way”.
The ¼-mile grid was chosen because it adequately reflects seabed in Gulf of Finland. The grid was based on sea maps in a scale of 1:50 000 in coastal areas. In Centre area was used sea maps in a scale of 1:100 000.
- Fatemeh Najafzadeh defended her PhD thesis
- Rain Männikus defended his PhD thesis
- Maris Eelsalu defended her PhD thesis
- Tarmo Soomere was re-elected president of the Estonian Academy of Sciences
- Tarmo Soomere was elected president of the Estonian Academy of Sciences
- Tarmo Soomere was elected foreign member of the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences
- Andrea Giudici was interviewed by an Italian TV national channel RAI 3
- Andrea Giudici was interviewed by an Italian TV’s TGCom News Program
Head: prof. Tarmo Soomere
Laboratory of Wave Engineering
Institute of Cybernetics at Tallinn University of Technology
Fax: +372 620 4151
Phone: +372 620 4176