The bathymetry has been specifically made for the international scientific project “Baltic Way”.
The ¼-mile grid was chosen because it adequately reflects seabed in Gulf of Finland. The grid was based on sea maps in a scale of 1:50 000 in coastal areas. In Centre area was used sea maps in a scale of 1:100 000.
- Andrea Giudici was interviewed by an Italian TV national channel RAI 3
- Andrea Giudici was interviewed by an Italian TV’s TGCom News Program
- Andrea Giudici gave an interview to Estonian TV channel
- Tarmo Soomere – The Friend of Press 2017
- Nominated winners of “Teadus 3 minutiga” competition
- PhD position in ocean science and numerical modeling
- Post-Doc position in the area of coastal marine geosciences in MARUM
- Andrea Giudici and his team won the special prize from Arrow Electronics Estonia
Head: prof. Tarmo Soomere
Laboratory of Wave Engineering
Institute of Cybernetics at Tallinn University of Technology
Fax: +372 620 4151
Phone: +372 620 4176