In this brief presentation I will introduce myself and my work here at the Cybernetics Institute.
The use of stereoscopic displays represents one of the most advanced technologies available today for the mid-high consumer market, with great development possibilities for the next years. I will talk about previous visualization results obtained as long as their limitations, moving on to the advantages that such new technologies offer and the required hardware/software to properly run it. Also, I will show some early results and the project schedule covering a period of about 5 months.
- Rain Männikus defended his PhD thesis
- Maris Eelsalu defended her PhD thesis
- Tarmo Soomere was re-elected president of the Estonian Academy of Sciences
- Tarmo Soomere was elected president of the Estonian Academy of Sciences
- Tarmo Soomere was elected foreign member of the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences
- Andrea Giudici was interviewed by an Italian TV national channel RAI 3
- Andrea Giudici was interviewed by an Italian TV’s TGCom News Program
- Andrea Giudici gave an interview to Estonian TV channel
Head: prof. Tarmo Soomere
Laboratory of Wave Engineering
Institute of Cybernetics at Tallinn University of Technology
Fax: +372 620 4151
Phone: +372 620 4176